- Functional Medicine when and where it is convenient for you
- Personalized dietary & lifestyle plans
- Supplement and/or herbal recommendations
If you are unable to come to our clinic in person, Telemedicine may be a good option for you. Similar to a Functional Medicine visit, an initial Telemedicine appointment is 90 minutes in length with approximately 90 minutes of digital face to face time with the doctor and follow-ups are 60 minutes accordingly.
Although an annual in-person visit is necessary in order for us to maintain a doctor-patient relationship with you, through Telemedicine we can complete a highly detailed investigation, including a history with laboratory analysis, and provide you with a comprehensive plan of treatment suggestions for you to discuss with your local clinician. You may choose to follow-up with us via Telemedicine visits or in-person at any time.
Telemedicine is a great option for some individuals unable to travel. Skype video conferencing is available and recommended.
- Optimize your health and physical performance
- Recover from or prevent a complex chronic illness
- Learn skills that promote quality of life as you go through the different stages of life
- Acute or chronic musculoskeletal injury or dysfunction
- Optimize athletic performance
- Neurological pain or dysfunction