- Promote physiological balance
- Facilitate recovery and use as an adjunct to Functional Medicine appointments
- Create vitality and resolve stubborn symptoms
Acupuncture is a great adjunct therapy for Functional Medicine patients and can help speed up the recovery process. These appointments are designed to address internal medicine complaints and as preventive/maintenance care. After a focused intake and physical examination, Dr. Leslie will perform acupuncture to help improve physiological balance and facilitate progress through your Functional Medicine care plan.
Acupuncture appointments are available to established Functional Medicine patients. After your initial Functional Medicine consultation, Dr. Leslie will discuss your personalized care plan which may include acupuncture treatment.
- Optimize your health and physical performance
- Recover from or prevent a complex chronic illness
- Learn skills that promote quality of life as you go through the different stages of life
- Acute or chronic musculoskeletal injury or dysfunction
- Optimize athletic performance
- Neurological pain or dysfunction